TheRainGirl's Rec of the Week: 2/27/12

February 28, 2012

Pretty In Pink by Fr333bird
Review by TheRainGirl

Rating: M
Genre: Humor/Romance
Characters: Emmett & Riley

Summary: Emmett is straight, honestly, but Riley isn't. And Riley looks confusingly pretty in the corset that he's wearing for a bet. Kinky oneshot, now extended - because these boys are too much fun to leave alone and some plot snuck in when I wasn't looking. AH. 

 Ever wanted to see Riley hook up with Emmett? Yeah, I didn't see it either at first. But it's like a cupcake you didn't realize you wanted until you see the pretty, sweet pink frosting slathered on top of the decadent dark chocolate mound. Once you get just a little taste, you have to have it.

It all begins with a naughty little bet that Riley wins, but Emmett enjoys losing more than he ever thought he would.

"Emmett," I hear him yelling from his room as I twist the lid off my beer. "Get in here, I need help with these stupid hooks." 

I take a swig as I walk back down the hallway and nearly choke as I step through the door of his room. 

"How the fuck do chicks manage to put these things on?" He grumbles. 

He's half naked, with his back to me. His torso is covered by the pink lacy corset that's obviously causing the trouble. It's hanging off him and he's reaching around trying to do it up and totally failing. My eyes drop lower and stay there. He's wearing matching panties. Pink lace panties. Pink lace panties that cover less than half of his ass cheeks. 

Fuck me running. 

Riley's ass looks disturbingly hot. It probably helps that he's got that whole androgynous thing going on. Because seriously – from behind he could totally be a girl right now and it's confusing the fuck out of my dick. His body is almost hairless, even the hairs on his legs are pale and hardly visible. He's slender and lean and his legs are long. But his ass... his ass is fucking perfect. High and round and firm. 

 "Dude," his voice is impatient. I realize I'm practically drooling and feel my cheeks heat in confusion and embarrassment as he looks over his shoulder at me expectantly. 

"Uh, yeah... sorry, man." I stumble forward, nearly tripping over my feet as I approach." 

I fell in love with these boys from the first paragraph. Riley is such a fun character. He's light and sweet, like lemonade on a sultry summer day and the way he tortures Emmett is just divine. Emmett is the big and burly lovable clod we all adore, but he has an extra layer in this story, a little more underneath his teddybear exterior. His emotional growth and adorable one-liners make me grin and giggle.

Pretty in Pink is a light and quick, very fun read. It is now complete and ready for you to devour it! I highly encourage the slash girls to get with Pretty in Pink. Even if you aren't a hardcore slashy, I think you'll love this story because of its heart. It's just adorable and sweet and delicious! Tell Fr333Bird that I sent you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment